Sunday, September 22, 2024

Welcome!

 Welcome to Tarkheena Crafts! 

Someday I will have a real website with a real order form and everything. That day is not today! This is a blog where you can find anything from tutorials to Zentangle to ruminations on homeschooling to my thoughts on the reasons for crafting. 

But I am available for custom orders. 

Please, take a look at some of the things I have on offer, like Memory Bears, or Custom Plushes.

I am also available for custom T-shirts - Christmas, Christian, whatever you can think of. Mugs, keychains, Christmas Ornaments, and coasters are also an option. 

Finally, I am beginning to explore the exciting world of laser engraving. I'm pretty new to it, but it's a blast. 


Let me know what you are interested in, and I'll let you know if I can do it. 

Best address to reach me is tarkheenasoap@gmail.com

No comments: