Thursday, November 16, 2023

Custom Plushes!

 

Welcome to Tarkheena Crafts! 

I have been sewing plushies using patterns from Choly Knight for about 4 years.

I am available to custom make plushies on a limited basis. My prices are reasonable, and you will love your new friend.

If you are a friend of Encore Performing Arts Studio, be assured that proceeds from sales will be helping defray Grace's Company fees!

What Can You Make?

I can sew anything from Choly's free section, and I own a number of her commercial patterns as well. If you are interested in something from her commercial section that is new to me, the price of the pattern will need to be incorporated into the total. 
Of course the free patterns are typically easier and faster, and therefore cheaper to you. 

Some of my favorites are 

 



If you have a desire for a plushie the does not appear on Choly's site, there is always a chance I could make something happen. I have done a handful of Pokemon hacks, for instance: Psyduck and Rowlet are in my library. It never hurts to ask!

What Will It Cost?

As a ballpark, custom plushies will start at $25 and top out around $65, although I will need to do a custom quote for your project. 

Do keep in mind that complexity rather than size will be the primary driver. Don't be surprised when the pillow-sized Avo-Cat-O runs less than the much smaller Lapras with its many hand-sewn details. But also be sure to ask about quantity discounts: Making 3 of something is much faster per item than making 1!

How Can I Order? 

Please, contact me at annetteccollins@gmail.com. Let me know what you are interested in and a timeline, and we'll figure something out!


No comments: